:: Magazine Shows
:: Entertainment News
:: Eli Roth Video Clip
:: 2009 Cannes Footage
|“Prime Cut cuts through the red tape of foreign television production to deliver outstanding results and highly-rated content.”
Senior Vice President, Programming and Production, G4
Previously: Senior Vice President, Programming, E!
Prime Cut has produced a variety of shows over many years including Magazine shows, Entertainment News programs and Corporate videos.
- Woodbridge Productions - "Ripley's Believe It Or Not"
- Termite Arts
- Harpo Productions, "Oprah" on location in France
- Team Entertainment, The Travel Channel "Places of Mystery"
- Playboy Channel - "Foreign late Night"
- Digital Ranch - "History's Mysteries," 'Amazon Women'
- PBS "Mark Russell in France"
- Creative Media UK - Hong Kong, Paris, UK, Belgium
- GRB/Canal Plus "Stuntmasters," "World of Wonder," "Movie Magic
- Hearst/Argyle - "Rebecca's Garden" in Holland
- Peter Leone Productions - Sean Connery bio
- Radio With Pictures
- Globe T.V. = Mike Cerre
- Acorn - Burt Wolfe
- Wall Street Journal Report
- Tall Pony Productions
- Mississippi Educational T.V. "Richard Wright in Paris"
- WGBH - NOVA
- TF1 - "Ushuaia" (French show/reformatted for the U.S. on CNBC)
- Telerep's "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"
- Popular Arts Entertainment
- World Poker Tour (Aviation Club Paris)(The Travel Channel)
- Partisan Pictures “French Revolution” (The History Channel)
- Asylum Entertainment “Greg LeMonde” (Outdoor Living Network)
- New Dominion Pictures “Interpol” (National Geographic Channel)
- BBC N.Y. “What Not To Wear” (The Learning Channel)
- E! (Entertainment Television) - "Wild On," "E! Goes to Cannes"
- E! "Wild on the Riviera," "Victoria's Secret"
- STYLE Network - Lagerfeld, Valentino, Fekkai, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, etc.
- "Entertainment Tonight" - recent Cannes coverage
- CNN "Shobiz Today"
- Chum, City TV, Bravo - Cannes coverage
- Mediatelevision and Movietelevision
- BET - Black Entertainment Television
- Chinese T.V. (various entertainment coverage)
- TNT - Latin America
- "A Current Affair"
- VH1 - Flix
- "Hard Copy: - 'Princess Diana's death in Paris' w/Doug Bruckner
- Fox Television U.S. and Foxtel Augtrailia 'Nicole Kidman in Cannes'
- Popular Arts Entertainment - "Band of Brothers in Normandy"
- Inside Edition 2/ "Downtown Julie Brown," Nancy Glass
- CBC - Canadian Broadcasting Corp.
- HBO - on-air promotions (Billy Crystal in Moscow, Michael Jackson in Paris)
- Footage Licensing: Sharp / Eyeboogie Entertainment (VH1) "100 Greatest Red Carpet Moments"
- PMTV (IBM)
- Jack Morton Worldwide (IBM)
- Jack Morton Worldwide
- Accurate Vision
- HBO Creative Services
- Audemars Piguet
- World V.Day Films
- Marcucci and Associates
- Sun Microsystems
- Assignment Desk
- Crew Connection
- Michael Hoff T.V.
- TUK Media
- Schulberg Mediaworks
- Synapse Technologies
- Harcourt Baace Javanovich
- Yonchenko Communications
- Pathways Productions
- Pederson Associates
- Preview Media
- Quantic Communications
- east End Productions
- Margie McGovern Film & Video
- Hamilton Communicaitons
- Cunningham Dance Foundation